I was given the task to complete a full website redesign within 3 months to align with a product release launch. As I have never fully designed a website by myself, this was a huge challenge for me. Tubular wanted to move to Wordpress for SEO and website updating purposes. Here are the final designs, but keep in mind that I did do the full design process with the stakeholders of the company.
One of the biggest things I learned during this project was to design mobile first, always! Mobile was not a priority for us due to developer budget (we contracted all of the dev work). We did add mobile later on, but it was very difficult to implement after the site was already made.